Please read below for a letter that was sent to SPS and LS Families regarding the remaining football games to be held at LS and Rules of Conduct.
October 13, 2021
I am reaching out to you all today to ask for your help and make you aware of some changes for the remaining home football games at the LS Community Field. Community attendance at our athletic events is important to our team spirit but we need your support for maintaining the safety of our elementary and middle school fans. Due to the events of recent Friday night football games, we are implementing the following rules for home football games:
- A ticket will be required for ALL attendees 7 years and older (i.e, first grade and above). Every person attending the game will receive a ticket whether individually paid for or obtained with a Booster’s membership and should keep this ticket with them for the duration of the game.
- Electronic tickets that can be purchased in advance or bought online at the game site will also be available. Information to follow.
- Elementary and middle school students need a designated adult for supervision or may be asked to leave the game. We simply do not have the resources to adequately oversee all of our younger fans.
- There will be no re-entry to the games. If you exit, you may not re-enter the game
- No bags or outside refreshments will be allowed into the stadium.
- Request: If you are interested in being paid to oversee crowd control/security at our home games , please contact Sue Cushing at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Our remaining home games are this Friday October 15 at 7 pm, Friday 11/5 and Friday 11/12 and Thanksgiving Day November 25 at 10 am.
The presentation at the link below outlines the procedures and protocols for the remaining home football games. Superintendent Bella Wong presented this information to the LS School Committee on October 12, 2021.
Thank you for your help. Please contact me with any questions or concerns.
Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School