How to Submit to the Curtis Messenger
Summary of the Submission Process
To submit to the Curtis Messenger, send an email to email@example.com. The deadline is 6pm on the Sunday prior to the Tuesday Messenger publication date. Information submitted to this email will be included in the bi-monthly Curtis Messenger newsletter. Community events may also be added to the CPO website.
Your email should contain the following:
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Your Headline – the subject of the email should be the headline (i.e. something like “ECMS Musical Tickets on Sale Now”)
- Body: In the body of your email please include:
- Your name
- The organization you represent
- A contact e-mail to reach you if there is a question about your posting
- Headline: Please specify the headline you’d like for your submission.
- Content of your posting: Please keep this to 4 or fewer sentences.
- For non-Curtis events, please include the link to your organization’s information page.
- Posting start and end dates if not obvious.
Please note that the text may be shortened/edited at the discretion of the communications team.
Note that postings are subject to district regulations and our CPO policies. These policies include:
- No identifiable information of children – neither photographs nor the names of children will be posted on the CPO website.
- No “objectionable material” – The definition of objectionable material is at the sole discretion of the CPO and the district administration.
- Nothing overtly commercial