The Curtis Parent Organization (CPO) is a nonprofit organization, run by volunteers, comprised of parents and guardians of Ephraim Curtis Middle School students.
Our mission is to support the school with volunteers and funding for events and activities, enrichment programs, scholarships, and items for the teachers, staff, and administration that will enrich students’ experiences.
Our primary goals are to:
- Provide scholarships for grade-level and language trips
- Offer cultural and creative enrichment programs
- Fund items not covered in the SPS budget
- Thank the teachers, staff, and administration with appreciation events
- Foster a sense of community within our school